Chapter 3: Hundred Islands and a battleground


One of our brief stays in Pangasinan, known for the Hundred Islands. Home to the Lingayen Gulf where General Douglas MacArthur stayed before he left for the United States then going back to the Philippines landing in Leyte imparting his famous words: "I shall return..." (if my memory of the Philippines History serves me right of course). This island-hopping was just a few hours. It didn't take us a day. Like I said our trips are always abridged. We soaked a lot of nature sights.



















Like I said, all of these were just short trips. But I sure enjoyed them a lot. I will be adding more chapters to this trip. I still need to look for the other photos. In the meantime, I will be putting another photo from this island-hopping adventure:


Next stop on this trip is Tarlac's Death March. I will be posting it soon! Sorry if the dates of my trips are either backwards or forwards. I am having a hard time looking for the photos :( But after this 8 destination trip which was taken December of 2007, the next destination will be Intramuros and Paco Park, which was the location of my 22nd birthday. That's it for now...

Comments

Popular Posts