3 Locations, 1 week!!!

This week has been the most hectic, despite the rain, the sun and everything. But I had a blast!!!

I previously attended to two of the best learning experience ever:

1) Spoon taping: I got to meet 2 Celebrities and learned a lot. But I will be blogging about them soon... just wrapping up my final day today.
2) 2nd Social Networking and e-Business Conference 2009 held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati: I got to learn about the ins and outs of Social Networking and trends and new innovations in e-Business. It was a learning experience not meant to be forgotten.

And to wrap this short note up... I'm heading to one of the country's National Architectural Icon: The Cultural Center of the Philippines. You might ask what I will be doing there? Well to top it off, I'm just there to catch the Net 25 team in action as they shoot their 2nd taping of Onset, one of the programs in a new line of programs borne from the partnership between Net 25 and CCP. If you read my previous blog about my being there on their first taping of The Red Carpet you know the my love for the arts doesn't just exist on admiring the works of National artists and appreciation of the 7 forms of arts.

So that's about it... I will be blogging about it soon ;) I know I owe 3 blogs by the time I blog again... Till my next post.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that you learned a lot from the event. Let us keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts