Seoul Searching

I have delayed this blog for 2 reasons.

Reason number 1: School has taken up most of my schedule, therefore, I have procrastinated.
Reason number 2: I am going back to Seoul.

Seoul, South Korea, is the hub of KPop, KHorror and Koreanovellas. But I for one, became hooked not just because of these reasons, but I have been to Seoul myself. I could proudly say, my stay in Seoul for 5 days have definitely left an imprint my heart and my mind. Like what my good friend Ergem Augusto said: "I have been Koreanized!"

Before you go to Seoul, a must-have for any traveller is a VISA. Without it, you cannot go PERIOD. If you plan on shopping there, prepare your WALLET. Seoul is beautiful, but the cost of living is a bit high so I suggest not only to pack your bags but also your wallet.

South Korea boasts of great places like: Nami Island (where Winter Sonata was shot), Jeju Island (where Secret Garden was shot, though I haven't been there personally) and Busan (the gadget capital of South Korea). These places are accessible by bus, train or car (if you could rent one).

Despite my 5-day stay in South Korea, I LOVE the place. And I really do plan on going back there. As for photos, I will be posting them next time I decided not to become lazy about it.

Comments

  1. I'm so addicted to Koreanovelas, I would love to visit South Korea! I'm curious about their culture and food. I hope to see your photos, I'm excited :)

    Lette's Haven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts