Saturday Sanity Break at the Vargas Museum

I am usually stuck inside the library for 6-8 hours straight, just my nose in the books and reading to my heart's content. And since I wanted to take a break from all my readings, I decided to go out and take a breath of fresh air when my kuya (a term of endearment for an older brother) invited me to take what he coins as: Sanity Break! So if you're looking for someplace to chill and enjoy the art scene while taking a break from studying, the Vargas Museum is just for you.

Located inside the University of the Philippines Diliman campus, the Vargas Museum which can be spotted right next to the College of Arts and Letters, is a hub for people who loves art and history at the same time. 

It houses both old and new artworks. Just to sum up my sanity break, here's a video of that visit to the Vargas Museum last November. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts