A glimpse into a critique’s life

Few weeks back, Tuesday gave the SPOON set a special treat. It was a guest not to be taken lightly for he critiques shows and movies. I’m talking about Butch Francisco of course!!!!

He came in the set, even if he was tired and he was enjoying every minute of the shoot! Talk about nonstop energy! He told the staff that he’s an avid fan of Spoon (which of course was a compliment). Saying: “Once you’ve watched Spoon, you’re addicted…” He even shared some tidbits about himself that he usually does not divulge to everyone. I’ve learned myself that he has lived a simple life and he had gone through trials himself like any other individual. Cleaning other people’s houses just to get by while surviving Harvard! (Not an easy feat I tell you!) It was a definite learning experience for me meeting him and I guess, for everyone as well. Here are some photos from the shoot:


Comments

Popular Posts